View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 03:18 PM   #13
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi,

I have seen one very strange thing. Your metadata item "Description" seems to use both html tags and smart quotes in it. This is true for both books you have sent.

I have never actually seen a book with html tags used inside of a metadata field.

Could you try deleting the html tags from the "Description" and use dumb quotes and see if the Kindle Fire still gives you trouble.

Code:
EXTH MetaData
    Key: "Description"
        Value: "<div><p><em>I put it to William, particularly, that if you find someone you love in life, you must hang on to that love and look after it. . . . You must protect it. </em>
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote