Thread: PRS-T1 New Homescreen
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 11:49 AM   #66
VICTORSJG
Addict
VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspaceman View Post
could you explain what you mean by "compile the files of the repository".

I read details of the books from a database file (Sony_Reader/database/books.db) that is created by the Sony software.
I will be adding a feature which will read in book details from the metadata files that Calibre puts on the device.

if you're asking how I compile the homescreen app, then I just use eclipse with the standard Android SDK and eclipse plugin.
My question is how do you create the SonyPrsT1Home-xxxxxx-alpha.apk from the files on the repository?

thanks
VICTORSJG is offline   Reply With Quote