View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 10:59 AM   #9
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Three of the four freebies added today won't download at all (and can't be direct "buy" clicked, but must be added via the cart, or it asks for payment details). Apparently Copia is "working on it", but I really detest having to use their reader app (but at least it just drops the epubs to the hard drive, rather than tossing them into a single file, as Kobo does).
I don't see any option to add the books to a cart--I just see the "Buy" button, which asks me for credit card details.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote