View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 09:34 AM   #657
jdofo
jdofo has a certain pleonastic somethingjdofo has a certain pleonastic somethingjdofo has a certain pleonastic somethingjdofo has a certain pleonastic somethingjdofo has a certain pleonastic somethingjdofo has a certain pleonastic somethingjdofo has a certain pleonastic somethingjdofo has a certain pleonastic somethingjdofo has a certain pleonastic somethingjdofo has a certain pleonastic somethingjdofo has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Hi Willus!

Thank you very much for your effort making your program, even for free. It's a magnificent idea!

Anyway, I don't know why but I can't make it work correctly for a Kindle PaperWhite. The new optimised pdf looks fine in the computer after the program conversion (choosing Kindle PaperWhite as the device within your program; last version from November), but when I try to read it in my device, it's at low resolution and with the right margin distorted. Unfortunately, it makes it unreadable. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you very much in advance for the feedback!

Cheers and keep up the good work

P.S: I got the same error with the previous version (September, if I'm not mistaken).

Last edited by jdofo; 11-27-2013 at 09:42 AM.
jdofo is offline   Reply With Quote