View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 03:11 AM   #692
vlad59
Addict
vlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five words

Device: Kobo eReader Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader2 View Post
Installed COPS on my Synology DS212, does a great job. Works well with tablet (Android) and e_reader (Sony).
I also found that when adding a book it does not show up, searching the most 50 recent additions does not even comes up with recent books. Is there a limitation on the size (1300 books yet) of the database (SQLite) processing by COPS? I'll investigate the code but hardly belief it.
THX in advance for a solution or clue.
COPS does not cache data but your browser can so try CTRL+F5 to be sure to have an up to date page.
What do you use to synchronize your library ?
There is no limit on Calibre's library size, I have a test library with over 20K books and COPS works fine with it.
vlad59 is offline   Reply With Quote