Thread: Touch Power code regression?
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 04:52 AM   #20
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
Footnote: As of tonight I have mains charged my new Kobo and set it to sleep only after 15 mins (no power off). I'll report back my findings re battery.
I wonder!

This thread might have some handy info. It's a big collection of numbers. Mostly hardware, but it also 'analyses' the version file so it might help you conclude that 'the' number is not the kernel version.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote