View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 02:10 AM   #188
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Classic Nook, Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
They gave me a dollar in rewards today for doing nothing.
I did try all week to buy from them but my card wouldn't go through for some reason. It wouldn't work at Kobo. Karen suggested my card had blocked out of country purchases.

Today I got email saying your rewards are empty so we gave you some and it turned out to be a whole dollar! So I went and bought a book and lo and behold the card actually went through! I wonder if my Kobo problem is fixed now too.
I got that email, too! I must say, it's a good way to get me to shop there more, just giving me money to spend! Lol!
pisceschick is offline   Reply With Quote