View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 10:25 PM   #8
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
That error indicates there is a malformed namespace declaration in the css file. That is one are where calibre is more finicky than ADE
Thanks kovidgoyal.

I have no idea what the problem was as everything looked fine but I cut & pasted and may've messed something up. Since the namespace isn't technically required, I just removed it and everything worked fine.

Thanks again for your help.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote