View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 10:42 AM   #7
Joe563
Never spit into the wind.
Joe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch, Kobo Android(smartphone & tablet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joywalker View Post
Thank you!
So,to prevent such things from happening again,I guess I should just buy books from the Kobo desktop program and sync it with Touch. Am I right?
Yes, that is correct. Generally, ADE is used to load those books into your Touch ereader which were not purchased from Kobo such as books purchased from the Sony store and other stores or books downloaded from Project Gutenberg and other public domain sources.
Joe563 is offline   Reply With Quote