View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 04:03 PM   #114
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
All that's wrong is you don't have your options set correctly. Easy to fix.

When you go to make Sony Reader file, select the options tab. Then find the misc section and make sure page breaks & user page breaks are both checked. Then you'll get the BD blurb on it's own page.
Yes, I know about those options, and yes, I did set them correctly, and no, it still didn't work.

EDIT: It works good, I just didn't know you had to save before making an e-book, otherwise it doesn't register your changes...

Last edited by Valloric; 02-12-2008 at 04:38 PM.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote