View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 07:13 AM   #8
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I use my Libre for less permanent content like magazines, fanfic and library books that I read and then delete. I like that I can use the memory card and download from computers at work in plain text. If it is going into Calibre or is a purchase like Kobo that needs to be downloaded from my home PC, I put it on the Kindle. Generally, the Kindle comes out with me so I can use text to speech and read on the go, and the Libre stays home for before-bed reading.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote