Thread: What?
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 09:05 AM   #22
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerrye View Post
I guess that the EE is too big and heavy to travel with, considering that the Kindle Paper-white weighs about the same as a corn flake, but the PE's can still travel.
I attempted in the beginning to replace my travel work laptop with an EE, but needed the data on the laptop. Though when I do not need the laptop the EE goes, but less and less frequently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glow View Post
Red RED Red Red RED Red
EE is red also!
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote