View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 12:54 AM   #496
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew2720 View Post
geez...between having it shipped back to Canada (Mikeyboards) and them losing the order (Skydog), I'm wondering if Kobo should have just stuck with dealing with the independent bookstores as far as the US goes. I had no trouble at all ordering my Kobo Mini that way.

I did finally get a reply back from my email telling me that my order was pending and pre-order meant first received, first shipped, which of course, is not true at all, since I ordered the 16th and people who ordered days later not only have had there's shipped but have actually received them. Of course, a lot of those people are in Canada.

Skydog.... Did you finally get it straighten out?

Good luck everyone... my last order with Kobo direct, that's for sure
No resolution yet for me. I'm still in the ticked off mode. Truly, they (Kobo) were really clueless even though I supplied all the information. I did receive another automated order confirmation tonight (originally placed on 4/16) but no mention of shipping and the original pre-authorization charge on 4/17 disappeared on 4/19 and has not returned. If it is necessary to call them again it will be to cancel my order. They may have an excellent reader but I cannot tolerate dealing with Kobo and their inferior customer service.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote