View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 01:40 PM   #61
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by travger View Post
Well, it's weekend - maybe we should wait for the Monday at least.
What?!

It's the weekend, so what? It's already been FOUR days waiting on one person. Let's go ahead and move to the next person and then he can pick back up at the end if he decides to join back in. You know, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few and all that. There are twenty people waiting and we're waiting all this time for one person?

You guys do what you want. I know dadalo is a regular on here and I'm sure there's a good reason and all but it seems like we're allowing an inordinate amount of time for an obviously stalled thread.

Again, just my two cents.

- Byron

Last edited by bfollowell; 02-23-2013 at 01:46 PM.