View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 10:17 PM   #6
renswic
Enthusiast
renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.renswic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

Device: 2018 PW4
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@renswic: Gonna need a bit more details than that. How does it fail? When? Which error code?

What's installed on the device? When? Which versions? Most of my stuff is pretty update friendly, so there's apparently something else that's causing a hiccup...
She will be by in the morning so I can play with it and see whats going on.

The JB and SS hack was done not long after after the 3.1 JB was released. I know I had thought about doing something to block her from doing OTA updates just not sure if I did or not will see in the morning when she brings it by.

Update she says that it will try to update but says 'update not successful'. No error codes or anything.

Last edited by renswic; 01-21-2013 at 10:25 PM.
renswic is offline   Reply With Quote