View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 04:39 AM   #11
Tacty
Zealot
Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One/Kobo Touch/iPad3
the point of smart watch is not to running apps. it will be designed around iphone primarily i think...it will be used to check who's calling (while you are driving/walking/biking/hiking/ and your phone is in the bag etc...), to check sms without taking phone out, check twitter, fb, controling music player and such...i have sony ericsson smart watch and it works that way with any android phone ( i mean, it works badly but that was intention)...apple is thinking right. if you buy potential apple watch you will be tied more and more into apple ecosystem and knowing apple such watch will not be less than 200$...and if you are investing that kind of money into pretty usefull accessory you are apple for life...and every iphone owner would be temped to buy one. it will be a huge hit among them and it could open a whole bunch of new owners and potential buyers of iphone+watch combo...smart move if you ask me...

Last edited by Tacty; 12-29-2012 at 04:52 AM.
Tacty is offline   Reply With Quote