View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 03:06 PM   #35
remcdonald
Connoisseur
remcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Time

Device: Kobo, Kobo Touch
So I read the specs for both and unless my eyes are deceiving me they are going to use the same chips and both going dual core so explain all this hooplah that somehow the fire will be faster? As for content I can vouch for the fact that I have had many people up here frustrated by the lack of ability to put apps, movies, etc on their kindle fires in Canada, books are fine but if you are just buying books why would you get an Fire instead of a regular kobo or kindle. Personally I'm excited to see all three of these devices and what Kobo might do with them. As for the Nexus 7 (which severely tempts me on a daily basis) I don't think the ARC is aimed at people who would ever buy a Nexus it's aimed at readers and those who want a more smooth reading experience with the extra benefits of email, web, etc. if they need it. In any case the really exciting thing for me is to see if the new cases they are touting which turn the reader on and off when you open and close the case are compatible with my touch or will involve an upgrade to a glo.
remcdonald is offline   Reply With Quote