View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 06:00 AM   #195
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
I'm going to be reading through this thread because my new NT is having troubles displaying covers for side-loaded ebooks where it wasn't originally.

For the first few weeks, every cover for every side-loaded ebook displayed perfectly. I didn't use Calibre and I didn't do anything to them. I just copied them over using Windows Explorer, they showed up in my library and the covers were there in the library and on the home screen. No problem whatsoever.

Then, all of sudden, a couple of days ago, I noticed that all of the books I had been reading had lost my location and were all starting at the first page/cover again. When I went back out to the main library screen, and later to the home screen, I noticed that there were no covers. I have no idea what happened or what changed but it's very frustrating for everything to be working perfectly one minute, and then it's not, for no apparent reason.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote