View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 05:20 PM   #1
Vanessa
French newbie
Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: iLiad v2, Sony PRS-T1, Kindle Voyage
Trying to advertise ebook readers in France...

Hi, ebooks lovers !
I'm from France and Switzerland, and I can assure you that ebook readers are not well known at all in these countries. It's a great technology, and I know a lot of friends who would just love getting one.
I'm a writer myself, and I've been giving out my book for free on the internet since 2002, chapter by chapter. I recently started a blog about writing and publication, and we've had already a very interesting article on ebook readers (written by a friend of mine, who holds a Cybook).
I would like to know if some of you would like to share their love of their favorite ebook reader It would be really usefull for the people who read my blog (mainly other writers, also interested in owning an ebook reader, and some people from French publishing house who would be interested in selling their books in ebook format).
I would need a presentation of the ebook reader (enthusiastic, if possible ^^) and some pictures, like the ones in the article concerning the Cybook :

http://blog.lesenfantsdelo.com/2008/...che-classique/

I would translate the article in french and post it on my blog, of course mentionning the name of the writer and their website, if you want.

Of course, I could just throw some wikipedia links, but I feel some real user interaction would be better

If you feel motivated for that, it would be just great !!! (and don't worry, I translate far better than I speak )
Vanessa is offline   Reply With Quote