Thread: QR code for MR
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 11:55 PM   #3
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Yeah... I"m lost.

But my 8yo, who was looking at this screen just now, just asked me this:

"Is that what George Washington wrote to the President? He wrote it to his warriors and the warriors couldn't read it because it's black and white."

Now, before I hear how horrible the educational system in the US is once again, I just have to add that he's a quirky, gifted (says the testing, not just a mama thing), and altogether unique. I fully expect to see him on MR one day.

And I think Donna's picture there prompted the entrance of George Washington into the equation.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote