View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 12:38 PM   #13
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Eyeball Mk I

Cool. I've got ADE 2.0 for PC. Should I try to get the 1.7 for PC (is it still available?) because it's so common? Thanks. Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Use Eyeball Mk I

There is no free (proof reading) lunch.

ADE (1.7) is one of the most common EPUB viewers used on devices, which is why it is recommended.

It has quirks

Your job is to avoid the nastier looking repercussions of some of them. Some, you just live with if you insist on having the code that looks fine on other devices.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote