View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 06:37 PM   #145
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Same here - this is my kind of old-timey SF, although I'm not certain I'd read Smith in public anymore. (Well, at least not with an old pulp in my hands!)

Cover: Skylark of Space

Don
Risk a valuable pulp!? That's why I have a e-book reader....

(although I admit that I like Smith's 1958 rewrite of Skylark over the original magazine version or the 1947 version. (I have them all...))

Just read Clarke's Wall of Darkness last night, and Eric Frank Russell's Legwork the night before...
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote