View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 04:54 PM   #22102
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
Allright; snow again. The municipality didn't clear/put salt on the bicycle-paths, so I had to walk to the Archives (to go bookbinding, which I love), with my bike on my hand, through the snow/mud for over half an hour at 8 o'clock in the morning.
Tomorrow again at 8. ***^^***
I know what you mean. Luckily I only have to go down the stairs to go to work. Usually the council workers don't grit our bit of street because it's a dead end and they don't like reversing back out. Likewise, they hardly ever drive the sweeper into our street to clean. This morning or some time during the night they did grit our street and we were pleasantly surprised. However, around 10.30 am the sweeper drove into our street and swept up all the salt!
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote