View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 06:14 PM   #3
Jake_Drake
Enthusiast
Jake_Drake can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Jake_Drake can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Jake_Drake can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Jake_Drake can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Jake_Drake can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Jake_Drake can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Jake_Drake can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Jake_Drake can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Jake_Drake can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Jake_Drake can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Jake_Drake can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle
First, I'm not Tony, I'm Jake.
Second, if this goes well then I guess I can do it again at a different time period. I work nights so when I get off work the rest of the world is awake for their day. Works for me.

So how about this...Saturday night at midnight I will make the same offer from midnight to 1am so the other half of the world can take advantage of it if they want, que?

Jake
(Jacob M. Drake)

Last edited by Jake_Drake; 05-27-2010 at 06:27 PM.
Jake_Drake is offline   Reply With Quote