View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 03:14 PM   #393
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
I'm about halfway through The Lies of Locke Lamora, which I've seen about equal numbers of people recommend highly and say they couldn't get into it. So far I'm enjoying it quite a bit, and the narrator is excellent. It covers plenty of fantasy tropes and to some extent it's Oliver Twist set in an alternate-reality pre-Renaissance Italian city state, but it still manages to feel fresh.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote