View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 01:15 PM   #43
Kobo-Robin
Kobo Arc - Ux Lead
Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Arc
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Gumby View Post
Obviously not enough outside testing was done. Haven't met a single person yet (among my family and friends, anyways, when showing off my new toy) who liked having to slowly drag the Tapestry screens, instead of the normal quick swipe to the next page of icons/widgets, so as to not have the next group of icons/widgets get pushed offscreen. Tapestries were a decent idea - but the implementation is quite bad from a quality of life perspective.
I'm sorry you feel that way.

Tapestries are meant to be free flowing canvas's for people to add their content to. The Page type of scrolling is the standard type of navigation that is also limited to how many items you can add.

I can't and won't argue with your personal opinion of how it was implemented I can only answer peoples questions and listen to concerns.
Kobo-Robin is offline   Reply With Quote