View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 02:41 PM   #60
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
14 of my 36 books transferred. This was a surprise to me since I didn't find Fictionwise that long ago, so these were fairly recent purchases of current titles. Given that none of the Donald Bain books transferred, I wonder if some of this is because the contract with the author ends with the switchover?

Not a problem for me either. Mine were all multiformat and didn't appear to have any DRM.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote