View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 05:10 PM   #5
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Warning was issued by Amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimW View Post
It's set to automatically renew if you purchase it year by year. That's reasonable, IMO. However, I think auto-renew may cause a lot of ill will among people with one-month trial Prime memberships.
When one accepts the Amazon Prime terms, they receive a WARNING that it will rewnew automatically. Thus, everyone will be notified.

If they don't like it, they can go to their account and cancel the automatic renewal.

So far as I'm concerned, I will save on shipping enough in one month to pay for Amazon Prime. Its a no-brainer for me to keep it. That added defacto one day shipping for the two day terms is worth it just on it's own. I order a lot of small items and don't have to pad the orders now to get that option.

Getting a free eBook to read every month is worth another $ 120 per year as well. I'm not using their movie option since Netflix has better features.

Last edited by sirmaru; 11-13-2011 at 05:14 PM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote