View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 03:37 AM   #25
temetka
Enthusiast
temetka could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.temetka could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.temetka could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.temetka could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.temetka could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.temetka could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.temetka could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.temetka could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.temetka could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.temetka could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.temetka could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 1st Gen.
My NC is rooted with Manual Nooter and to be honest I am very very close to resetting it back to stock. What I wanted was what others had mentioned: I wanted the B&N home screen and stuff, with an android marketplace icon under my apps so I could install stuff from there. I guess we cant actually have that. That being said I have purchased quite a few apps from the B&N marketplace and none (that weren't free) from the android marketplace. I actually quite like the stock software. My only problem with going back to stock is that I am lazy. I have over 200 downloaded e-books on my NC and all of them are properly files in their categorized shelves. It would take me a long time to redo that.
temetka is offline   Reply With Quote