View Single Post
Old 12-22-2007, 03:30 PM   #2
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Un-registering required

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlondikeGeoff View Post
I've bought more than 40 books from CONNECT in the year I've had the 500. When I go to my account, and click on "View and Download All Purchased Books," there are only seven books listed.

As Sony is not open weekends, just wondering if anybody knows what happened to all the rest? Did they vanish when it changed over to eBook Library from CONNECT? If so, any way to find them?
If you changed Readers or PC's, you were supposed to UN-register the discarded units at Connect (Sony eBooks) BEFORE you got rid of them. Then you were supposed to register your new units. If you failed to do this, you will need Sony customer service to make the adjustment for you. Otherwise, the new units will not see your purchases.

You are allowed 6 units to be registered at once. If you have less, then just register your new Readers and / or PC's.

Last edited by sirmaru; 12-22-2007 at 03:32 PM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote