View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 09:15 PM   #645
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
sengian: I completely agree. Which is why I said "when the dust settles". I know kiwidude is busy with work and hasn't had any time for his plugins. He was very happy for others to make these patches to keep them going.

As to your changes, including them is a good idea. I looked when you mentioned them and they are just a little more than I want to deal with right now. I'll be happy to go over them, but not this week. And we need to talk to kiwidude about including them.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote