View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 03:00 PM   #644
sengian
Zealot
sengian doesn't littersengian doesn't litter

Device: PRS-T1;PRS-650;PocketBook Touch Lux 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
@sengian - No disrespect but the current task is to make all official versions of optional PI's Qt5 compliant, so that Kovid can release a new version of calibre that uses Qt5.

I make extensive use of the standard edition of this PI, I don't have a performance problem and I have no need for a French translation. So I prefer to wait for kiwidude to do the changes re the new database backend for all of his plugins.

You might want to take note of the what's happening in the Modify plug-in. Rev. Bob created a 'branch' of that PI, he is planning to release a Qt5 compliant versions of that 'branch'.

Cheers BR
I don't especially care, I will do a diff once the unofficial version of Qt5 is ready.
Personally, I have what I need and I submitted the changes for other people who may want localized plugins, if nobody is interested fine. I just find that's a pity once the job is done it is not even possible to have a review and integration.

Bob as you said will release a branch but if everybody do the same and is accepted in the official list of plugins, then we will have forks of forks but Ok as I said not my problem.
sengian is offline   Reply With Quote