View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 06:40 PM   #642
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by sengian View Post
If you could integrate the changes I submitted previously but which where never to my knowledge officially introduced it would be nice
@sengian - No disrespect but the current task is to make all official versions of optional PI's Qt5 compliant, so that Kovid can release a new version of calibre that uses Qt5.

I make extensive use of the standard edition of this PI, I don't have a performance problem and I have no need for a French translation. So I prefer to wait for kiwidude to do the changes re the new database backend for all of his plugins.

You might want to take note of the what's happening in the Modify plug-in. Rev. Bob created a 'branch' of that PI, he is planning to release a Qt5 compliant versions of that 'branch'.

Cheers BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote