View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 08:07 PM   #634
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by wawasteele View Post
I've tried searching the thread, but didn't see this problem. Please forgive me if I've overlooked it.

My friend is running version 1.38 of Calibre Portable. It doesn't seem to list "Reading List" as an available plugin. Am I overlooking something simple or does this plugin not work with the portable version of Calibre?
@wawasteele - it should be there, in the Get new plug-ins list you can click on the Plug-in Name title to sort by name.

If you can't see it then it's probably already installed. Look in Preferences->Toolbars->The main toolbar and see if its in the Available actions list

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote