View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 07:31 PM   #633
wawasteele
Addict
wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 1st PW, Sansa Clip Zip, Samsungs: GT 7.0 Plus, Note4, GT 4 10.1"
I've tried searching the thread, but didn't see this problem. Please forgive me if I've overlooked it.

My friend is running version 1.38 of Calibre Portable. It doesn't seem to list "Reading List" as an available plugin. Am I overlooking something simple or does this plugin not work with the portable version of Calibre?
wawasteele is offline   Reply With Quote