View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 11:27 PM   #1422
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by doudda View Post
Is there a way to send the url I say 'no' to, into the reject list, so the next time I try to add that url the program knows which url I want to keep?

If not, is it possible to make the calibre window flash (blink), whenever the window shows up?
You can manually add URLs to the Reject List in the FFDL settings.

However, adding them to the Reject list doesn't necessarily help. You'd still get a pop up at the same time--it would just ask about Reject instead of changing URL.

I've looked at the differences between proceed_question and question_dialog in calibre to see if I could figure out why one flashes and the other doesn't, but I haven't had much luck.

The only difference I see is that question_dialog makes a new dialog each time and proceed_question reuses the same one. I can make the question_dialog flash by hide/showing it, but that puts it behind the modal progress dialog, unclickable.