View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 10:44 PM   #146
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heifzilla View Post
I see a 5 in the top and a boat in the second. And I am one of those people who do not see the pinks, blues, or blobs, and in fact have not seen them in other pics posted by people who said they have colors and blobs everywhere. I am REALLY starting to think this is just a perception issue and not an issue with the PW itself. I just think that some people are going to see these colors and blobs, period, while others just will not.
What kind of monitor? They don't show up very well on my smaller laptop screens.

They are quite apparent on my higher-end work monitor, and on my two real-life PW units so far.

I'm not sure what you mean by "A perception issue and not an issue with the PW itself." We're 'perceiving' colors on this device that we don't perceive on any other devices. Therefore it's an issue with the device.
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote