View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 03:57 PM   #5
The Joker
Addict
The Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-books

Device: NookColor.........rooted
I didn't remove the partition from my card that I used to root.....so I only have 40mb of space....it's a 1GB card....It's currently in my NC, and has overdrive stuff loaded, among other things that appear to be NC related....

I might be able to figure out how to remove the partition....the problem is the card already has my Overdrive stuff on it (and the library download without the USB is working)
How can I get the overdrive stuff off the card (and other files that apper to be NC related) and onto my NC, so I can fix the card.....Ideally I don't want to have to set up the overdrive thing again, since I finally got it working....

I'm thinking of buying a larger uSD card specific for the nook to install....and put my 1GB card back in my phone for my music files.

1) Will I have to (Can I) move the files on the card somewhere (if so how, where and specifically which files)? withoug losing functionality on my NC
2) Can I just move the overdrive files to my NC harddrive, without losing functionallity?
3) After moving the overdrive files, and installing my new card, could I just move the overdrive files onto the new card without losing functionality?

I'm sure I have more questions on the topic.....not to mention questions about backing up all the apps and files I currently have on my NC....

Last edited by The Joker; 12-30-2010 at 04:00 PM.
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote