View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 12:15 AM   #6
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherchance View Post
No. It's there just the same. My "less informed" colleague who bought a Reader after me didn't realize you could do that. Nor did she know that holding the Menu button would take you up to the top level. I wish the Reader had come with a printed version of the manual. Its too easy NOT to be bothered to print one out, and reading it on the Reader is not great (especially cos you can't try things without leaving the manual you're reading)
But the manual installs (at least my 500 installation did) on the hard disk so I could read it on the PC while I had the Reader in front of me.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote