View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 09:15 PM   #412
PKFFW
Wizard
PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnFalcon View Post
PKFFW - And you're still not backing down. Sigh, I have another internet stalker. Really, it gets boring and occasionally problematical after the first half-dozen.
So if I'm stalking you because I am replying to you does that mean you are stalking me because you keep replying to me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnFalcon
You're also mistaking good manners with my personal desires, when it comes to manners. There are numerous forums where you'd get warned or banned for post signing.

(Example: EJ, rule 9)
Well as you are the first and only person to ever have accused me of bad manners because I sign my posts then yes I would think you are confusing manners with your own personal desires.

As for other forums.......uh, who cares? I'm not posting on those other forums.

And the fact you are using some board titled "Elitist Jerks" as an example of what should be considered good manners is all the proof I need that you have no idea about good manners.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnFalcon
And again with the personal insults. You never ever change or stop do you? See panel 8 (And no, I don't expect you to understand. This is intentional).
Pot-Kettle-Black.........

Cheers,
PKFFW