Thread: howdy
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 01:45 AM   #2
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ludlow View Post
well after much reading and studying i decided to jump in and purchase a sony 505, i read a lot and travel a lot and i get tired of lugging books around.

i've done a lot of reading on my computer, downloaded or bought every book i could find on the black mask web site, sorry to see it go.

i've been reading on my treo for years and like it, but older eyes, need much bigger print.

i just hope i understood every thing i read and can use the sony like i think i can.
Welcome! I know that you will love having a ereader that's so easy to carry with you everywhere. I travel a great deal and love having hundreds of books at my finger tips. If you're in the U.S., checkout the info about checking out ebooks online from public libraries. Understand that the Adobe versions work very well with the new Sony 505 upgrade.

cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote