View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 05:01 PM   #429
JimmyR
ɴₐɴ
JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV PW4 PW3 PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolina View Post
You got yourself at least one person who would quite like to do just that
I use USE_ALT_FONTS but not going to faff around to do the stuff needed to remove the extra fonts that I don't want (mostly because it all looks a tad complicated to me - I don't understand the usbnetwork thingy at all)
If you're already using KUAL, then go to this post, download the attached zip and drag the hideFonts folder from the zip over to extensions on the PW.

Launch KUAL, select "Hide Fonts" and restart. You can edit the fonts.txt file if you don't want to hide all the extra fonts. Use a Unix friendly editor...
JimmyR is offline   Reply With Quote