View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 03:37 AM   #168
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Hi EB,
You are very nice! So is your Italian with a bit of Manchego taste. Ah ah.

For the Nikkon you should not have any problem, in some big shop in Cuneo, Darty, Mediaworld. For the Nook, that looks a bit harder. Try on Internet. THis is the maximum I can think of.
In any case welcome in MR and in Italy, even if myself I am taking some vacations abroad, exactly like you. Have fun. Tell us about your trip in Italy. In English, in Italian, that would be fun. You can open a thread here in the lodge, if you feel like it.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote