View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 12:50 AM   #10
Faenad
Ad astra per aspera
Faenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enoughFaenad will become famous soon enough

Device: PRS-505, PRS-300 & HTC HD2
A colored prefix is way faster to notice and skip.

But really the problem is that there is a lot of threads for a single, random, kindle book.

Such threads are generally just a copy/paste from Amazon blurb, and don't generally have any "personalized" input from the poster either (ie not a MR author book, no opinion, in fact the poster don't even mention if he have read the book, and I don't think it's possible he have given his rate of posting (several books per day).

While I'm sure they are all great books, with so many Kindle books being heavily discounted compared to the list price, we have here the potential for hundreds and hundreds of similar threads . A bored individual can easily create dozens of such thread in an afternoon. Hey, a bot could easily do that too.

There is also the fact that they seems to generate little interest (Most of these threads averaging less than 1 reply).

That why I think it would be great to have them merged in a single thread. It should be easier to consult for Kindle user too.

Last edited by Faenad; 11-06-2009 at 01:09 AM.
Faenad is offline   Reply With Quote