View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 01:11 PM   #139
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quake1028 View Post
Thank you. Very cool giveaway.

My favorite MR forum is the Lounge. The only way I could see it being better is by allowing more controversial topics, would take it away from being just mainly a padding forum (which I love). But, that opens up a whole different can of worms.
Are you aware of the opt-in forum exactly for this purpose? See https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=103942 for details.