View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 02:56 PM   #7
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by alophind View Post
Thank you Mogui , Those reviews are from 2.5 years ago... :-/
I don't have a problem getting eBooks.
The most important thing for me is for the device to be comfortable to read from (hold in bed and red).

Btw , How much difference is there between books you buy from stores and content I load to the device like PDF2TXT for example ?

And also , does it have a dictionary ?
I have an 1150 you can read my articles about it at my home page
http://users.cwnet.com/dalede

I only got it a month ago so all of the data is recent but I do like it. The main
difference between store content and PDF2TXT is text formatting. However the eb1150 has several free tools to permit you to tune the text formatting as you desire. The eb1150 is comfortable to hold while reading. It does weight a bit over a pound but if you want to switch hands you can flip over the text to make it more comfortable to hold. I find I do that just because holding it in one hand gets tiresome after a while. Battery life is quite good so no need to drag a cord to bed with you.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote