Thread: MobileRead April 2014 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 05:18 PM   #11
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
I've been trying to narrow my choices down but in the end just decided to vote for all seven(!) of those that interested me as I'd read any of them. There are two I've already read, one very good and one that is in my opinion overrated (Crime and Punishment, and The Picture of Dorian Gray) and one that I wouldn't mind reading but not right now (The Three Musketeers, because it is long and I just read the loo...ooo...ong The Count of Monte Cristo last year). It looks like none of the seven that I voted for may win so c'est la vie - I've read many of both book clubs' selections so far this year so this would give me a little more time in April for other reads.

By the way Tom, if I haven't said it yet, I like the new(ish) flashy "Multiple Choice" graphic!
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote