View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 11:26 AM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerTez View Post
I still don't get it really.... secure PDF works with no cracking required on Sony Readers so why go through the hassle of downloading another format that you have to crack and 'format-shift' when you can just download a format that'll work.

I'm not being deliberately awkward and I'm not pro-DRM... maybe I'm just lazy!

Cheers,
Terry.
Because if you ever switch to a different device other then the 505 (or even Sony), you could possibly lose the ability to read your PDF. But if you purchase a format that you can easily remove the DRM and convert, you'll be able to convert again if need be to your next device.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote