View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 04:56 AM   #101
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
I'm still searching for a replacement android app and it seems most suggestions here and elsewhere are for use in a browser. I don't need much, but I can't find anything that works well for me.

I have to have the ability to read offline. That seems to knock the overwhelming majority off the list.
I want to be able to download when I choose - not when I open the app or any other automatic sync.
Could you really download to read offline whever you wanted and what you wanted in google reader?

I noticed that I nearly never used the offline reading with the Google Reader app so I am happy with Feedly. I instead try to make sure that I always have net available.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote