View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 02:56 AM   #12
Harper Kingsley
Clone Trooper
Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Did you register using the NaNo Copy or did you redownload the regular trial and register that copy? If you registered the NaNo copy then that's your problem right there. It's only meant for the NaNo period. You need the regular trial copy to register properly.
I'm pretty sure they made me download a different version when I paid.

I checked on my Scrivener to see if there was some setting to turn the internet on -- I was wondering if maybe I ticked something that turned off Scrivener's internet access -- but I don't know what I'm looking for.
Harper Kingsley is offline   Reply With Quote